Very occasionally people have allergic reactions to certain ingredients
within products they haven’t used before and they can vary from
customer to customer. If you do have an allergic reaction to a product
purchased on AMUSE, we recommend you stop using the product
and visit your doctor in the first instance. Please contact our team
within 48 hours of using your product with the below information:
- The product you had the reaction to
- Type of reaction you experienced
- How long after applying the product did the allergic reaction occur
- Did you consult a healthcare professional since having the reaction
As a gesture of goodwill, we will refund the value of the product
which caused an allergic reaction by AMUSE US Official Giftcard.
AMUSE reserve the right to request a Doctors’ letter and/or photo of the
reaction. Please read the manufacturers’ leaflet or the information on the
product to see if they are likely to cause you any problems.
All descriptions, ingredients, instruction of use regarding products on our site
have been provided by the manufacturers and/or distributors. If you have any
concerns regarding the safety of certain ingredients, please contact your doctor
or the brand directly for further information.